Frequently Asked Questions
This is where you will find the most answers. If there should still be any questions left, don’t hesitate to contact us.
You should hire professional upholstery cleaners once or twice every two years. But these timings are not concrete. They can vary depending on certain situations:
- Size of The Family: If you have a big family, or host a lot of parties, then professionals recommend getting your upholstery cleaned every 6 months.
- Emergency Situations: In case you have guests coming over and you want your home or office to look spotless. Call upholstery cleaning services to make your upholstered furniture shine.
- Stains: There are many types of stains, some are easy to remove and some are harder. So, in case of dealing with tough stains, you can very well hire professional upholstery cleaners to deal with it.
The time needed to clean a sofa ranges between 30-60 minutes, on average. Aside from that, the time factor also depends on critical measures:
- Size of The Upholstery: One of the major factors to determine the time required to clean the upholstery is based on the size of the upholstery. The bigger the size of the upholstery furniture, the more time the professionals will take to clean them up.
- Extent of Dirt Accumulated: If the upholstery furniture is extremely dirty, then professionals will need more time to deep-clean the upholstery. This also true for stains present on the furniture. Some stains need special cleaning agents to remove them completely.
- Method of Cleaning: Which cleaning process you choose, determines the time of upholstery cleaning. Dry cleaning takes way less time than wet cleaning.
How Long Does it Take For The Couch to Dry After Cleaning?
In general, a couch takes 8-12 hours to dry completely. But this factor also depends on:
- Upholstery Fabric Type: Some upholstery fabric takes less time to dry, while some take more time to dry.
- Method of Cleaning: Dry cleaning of the couch takes roughly 30 minutes to 2 hours to dry. Whereas, wet cleaning of the couch can easily take up to 24 hours to dry thoroughly.
- Weather: The drying time also depends on the type of weather it is.
Ventilation: Good ventilation allows upholstery furniture to dry faster.