You all love your furry friends. They are loving and loyal friends who stick by you on good and bad days. But these friends come with their own troubles and one of them is pet urine stains and stinky odor.
Even house trained pets make mistakes sometimes, however the consequence of dealing with them is so much harder. So there are two ways to deal with pet stain smell removal: DIY vs professional pet stain smell removal.
Though the selection between these two depends on various factors like size, budget, and extent of damage. However, before you decide, read the below pros and cons and then make an informed decision.
Professional Pet Stain Smell Removal
- Remove pet stain and odor from the carpets.
- Sprays stain protector, which prevents future pet accidents.
- 100% guaranteed results.
- Have experience and knowledge of every carpet type. Therefore, they use the right cleaning method and solutions.
- Professionals provides in-depth cleaning which not only removes pet stains and odor but also removes pests and other filthy contaminants.
- Use pet safe cleaning solutions.
DIY Pet Stain Smell Removal
- Cost effective as most DIY use simple ingredients that you can easily find at home.
- Some DIY uses bleach and vinegar to remove pet stains and odor. However, these acidic mixtures are harmful to your pets. Therefore, avoid using them.
- No guaranteed results. There is no surety that the DIYs will work its magic. Moreover, they remove surface stains and not the bacteria and germs present in the carpet.
- Different carpet types react differently to every cleaning solution. So, without proper knowledge and expertise, you might end up ruining your carpet.
Is Your Carpet Stained and Smells? Get Professional Help Here!
With pets at home, pet accidents happen on a daily occurrence. However, because of this your carpet contains stains and smells bad.
To get rid of this problem, contact Steam Clean Restoration serving the residents of Yucaipa and nearby areas. Professional pet stain and odor removal clean your carpet providing you with a stain and smell free carpet.
To protect your carpet from pet accidents, schedule an appointment with us by calling on (909) 528 6666. Get to know more about us and our exclusive services on our Instagram handle.